Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Frenchie

I got the J.Crew chicky sweater last fall, but passed on the frenchie sweater (seen here on Tara from Mix and Match Fashion) and regretted it. I don't know why, really. I don't have a frenchie. I don't even have a dog.

But I don't have any chickens either, so I guess that argument is invalid.

So when I saw this Gap tee, I bought it. Two sizes too big. Threw it in the washing machine/dryer on hot to shrink it a bit.

Can't do that with a real dog.

Frenchie tee: Gap (sold out, but they have this cute sweater!) Pants: J.Crew pop art polka dot (Factory version here/ Factory skirt version here) Jacket: J.Crew downtown field


Sunnies: Sosie (sold out, but similar version here on eBay)



Am also obsessed with Nars' new satin lip pencils. I have never seen any lip product go on so pigmented and so smoothly at the same time. And then go semi-matte on my lips without drying them out. They are literally amazing.

Lips: Nars satin lip pencil in Yu (not in stock at Sephora, but look at all the other pretty colors!)








2 comments:

  1. haha! I love finding similar things to what I've missed out on at other stores. Joe Fresh is great for that in Canada :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And I like what I've seen so far of Joe Fresh at our JC Penny store. I hope that capsule goes well. I don't know if it is here at our mall.

      T

      Delete