Sunday, September 23, 2012

One More Time

I just can't get enough of this dress. So much versatility. So much awesomeness. So much green. I knew Kermit the Frog and the green M&Ms were my favorites for a reason.

I wore this outfit to the reception for the 2012-13 Leadership Dothan class. I had a really great time at the opening retreat last week, where we found out where we placed in the Myers-Briggs categories. I'm totally an introvert--INFJ specifically, which is actually the least common placement. Like only 1-3% of the world are like me. Always happy for validation that I'm special. 

We also engaged in a little SIMSOC. Ironically enough for this post, I was in the green group, and it is probably one of the only times I will see grown folks as intense about a game that is not football. Let's just say that before the game started, I lived in fear that somehow I would be the only one that actually died in a simulated society. Good news! I only ended up getting arrested.

I am really looking forward to the rest of our Leadership activities and learning more about the city I work and play in. I'm sure the green dress will be in rotation.


T

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress! I have a black one I got years ago in the same cut and style and I can still wear it now because it never goes out of style and the remixing possibilities are endless :) Great dress!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I finally scored the a-line ponte dress too and I have a feeling it will be worn just as much as this one!!!

      T

      Delete
  2. That is a great dress!! Where is it from?
    xo, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the Lucille dress from this summer at J.Crew!

      T

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favorite looks! Stripes, green AND animal print! Bravo, you look perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Not only does this dress look good with lots of colors and patterns, it is super comfy!

      T

      Delete
  4. This is such a cute outfit! I'm totally bookmarking this for inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete