Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Five Dollar Footlong Sleeves

Dresses like this aren't usually my thing. I haven't had a flouncy-armed shirt since high school, which, by the way, Brando actually remembers from our third time meeting each other/a.k.a. the same day as our official first date. It wasn't actually our first date shirt, though. You know me--I changed into a different outfit for the actual date that evening. :)

 And chances are, if this hadn't been an awesome $5 score from a Judith March sample sale, it would not not be hanging in my closet right now. But I'm a sucker for a sample sale. In fact, I totally should have picked up a couple more dresses...I passed over one for just $15 that I found again this weekend at our mall for the (insert sarcasm here) low sale price of $65. 

And even though I've toyed with the idea for a couple of years now, I did not dye my hair red as the picture slightly suggests. This and a couple others I took last week just ended up that way. I can't decide if that's some kind of sign or what...



In addition to being busy with work, my iPhone bit the dust at the end of August, and I don't upgrade until October. More boos. Hence the lack of Twitter updates, Facebook posts, Instagram photos and other cool things iPhone related. We will return to our regularly scheduled smartphone addiction soon.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment