Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Yes, We Know (It Looks Great)

Let's just get straight to it, shall we? The finished product:



I love looking at my front yard now! As for the plants we chose (and almost didn't choose because I nearly had a breakdown at Lowe's--so many plants. SO MANY PLANTS), we got one more boxwood, some salvia, firewitch dianthus, Chinese lilies, and some shrub with green and yellow leaves that I can't remember the name of. Oh, and one lone cabbage/kale. In case we run out of food, I guess?





The favorite of the bunch has to be the Chinese lily, which Brando picked out. Big, gorgeous flowers!


See?


And "here's the mini-cherry on top of the regular cherry on top of the sundae of awesomeness that is my life", or at least, my front porch, a sweet Easter gift from my parents in the form of a boxwood door wreath. It's legen-doory. Too much? Sorry.



T

No comments:

Post a Comment