Friday, February 10, 2012

Stripes. No Surprise.

I love stripes. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I literally CANNOT turn down a good striped dress. And don't give me that "horizontal stripes" stuff. Side to side is my very favorite. Don't be scared of the stripes. Looking French is always good, oui?


I can't wait to wear this dress with sandals in the summer. (When I wore it this week, it was one of those 70 degree days.) True, I can't STAND the summer temperatures and generally try to dress in as much sleeveless-ness as possible, but I also freeze indoors, so the long sleeves will keep me comfy in the office, mall, supermarket, etc. This could also work different ways in the winter, with a vest thrown over it, or an oxford shirt underneath, or even with jeans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment