Thursday, February 9, 2012

Week One: Savings Success!

It's working! Since I started doing outfit posts last week, I have not set one foot in a store shopping! Not even looking. Instead, I did all my looking in my closet and kept all my money in my wallet.

I appreciate everyone putting up with all my outfit posts. Sometimes I feel like it's vain or show-offy to plaster all those "hand on hip" pictures of myself online, like some self-satisfied clothes horse, but doing those posts helps keep me accountable to my pledge to start using what I've got right here at home. Each morning is a new opportunity to be creative in my own closet, knowing that I'll be taking those pictures when I get home.

So put up with it a little while longer, ok? Think of it as doing me a fiscal favor.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment