Friday, February 17, 2012

So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades

I call this picture A Girl, Her Pearls, and Cat Eye Sunglasses. 




You might want to put yours on, too. Because this outfit is a blinding mess o' color.


Vibrant flame (read: orange) pants and a purple top (and it is purple, despite the more magenta hue it gives off in the photo) may seem like a 3rd graders choice of color combo, but it was all over J.Crew this winter and as soon as I could get my hands on some vibrant flame orange pants, I couldn't wait to try it. I added pearls and a menswear watch to bring in some class.

Be daring AND classy, people!

T

2 comments:

  1. Really liking the bright colors!! Lovely blog!
    xoxo
    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I'm NOT going to be afraid of color this year. At least, that's what I tell all the white, cream, black and gray clothes in my closet.

      Delete