Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Two Wheelers!

Hope you enjoy the new blog layout and name! When I saw the layout on Cutest Blog on the Block, I knew I had to have it. I am in luuuuuuuuv with chevron stripes. Seriously. If you check out my Pinterest For the Home board, you'll see what I mean. Chevron, in the words of one of my favorite bloggers, Sherry from Young House Love, is my jam.

As to the name...I really liked Oh, Well...Tat's Life! and didn't really want to let it go, but I realized how adorable Two Wheelers is and just couldn't resist. And if we ever expand our family (like add a houseplant or share custody of an adorable chihuahua), the name can be changed and will still be just as cute. But I still love Tat...so if I continue to sign my name as Tat, that's why.

CHEVRON EVERYTHING!

Tat

No comments:

Post a Comment