Monday, February 7, 2011

Essie at Wal-mart!

Trollin' the aisles of Wal-Mart yesterday, I made a great discovery:


Essie Nail Polish is now sold at Wal-Mart! At Wal-Mart!! Better news? Instead of paying $8 per bottle at Ulta, it's only $7.75, which saves a whole quarter. I know, right?  So it's not a major deal, but I love getting the good stuff on the cheap--even it if is only 25 cents on the cheap.

Yes, I know that even with the whopping 25 cent discount, it still sounds expensive, but drugstore brand polishes are like $5 anyway, and I usually end up hating them or they chip easily and I never wear them again. That's a waste of $5. When I get a good Essie polish, I use it until it's gone--it doesn't even have time to get that funky discolored bottle. Plus, Essie has a wide, wide range of colors. I bought Ballet Slippers yesterday and I can't wait to wear it. It's the perfect pale pink.

Just sharing the good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment