Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You'd think it was a baby...

Finally got my Fedex package this morning. Will not say anything about not getting it yesterday b/c it wasn't their fault all their electronic devices were out and also because Fedex pays the bills at Casa Thames. What could it be??? *grins uncontrollably*

It's my new iPhone 4 from Verizon!! HOORAY!!

I was going for this really cool picture within a picture thing with the reflection on the iPhone as it was coming on, but right when the camera flashed, the instructions to plug the phone into the computer popped up. Oh well, at least it was working!

So I am now the proud owner of a new iPhone 4. Now all it needs are some awesome apps, a protective case, and a little touch of Tat to make it truly mine.

As my co-worker Jessica said, "My life is about to change."

T

1 comment:

  1. Our iPhones can be friends and play together - like barbies! They can sit and talk about their awesomeness with each other! I'm so happy for you. It's always so nice to see people's dreams come true :)

    ReplyDelete