Wednesday, June 26, 2013

10 Year Reunion


This June, our high school class celebrated its 10 year reunion.


HHS Class of 2003. Go Rams!!!


True to every single party we ever had back in high school, most of it happened outside in the parking lot.


But there was air conditioning inside. And a DJ, who played all the best songs from 1999-2003. I stayed inside with Nelly, Matchbox 20, and Britney Spears. (I allowed one Nickelback song on the playlist. ONLY ONE.)

Plus, that's where my Adrienne was. She gets a big thumbs up for doing such a great job with leading the planning!


Look at how great we all still look! :) We're not old!


We're also still as silly.



My favorite part of the evening was taking pictures. I am so happy that they turned out so well. I was especially happy that all my friends are awesome when awkward prom poses were suggested.


I think Cade was throwing back to all those 8th grade prom pictures where all our boyfriends were still about 4 inches shorter than we were.


Amy snuck in an Olan Mills church directory picture. I'll allow it.


Did I mention the dancing? We broke it down to the Cupid Shuffle and the Cha Cha Slide. I even learned something the kids are calling The Wobble.


I feel like this picture pretty accurately sums up high school--looks like something dramatic is going on. :)


Hopefully it will be sooner than 2023 when we see each other again! (I'm sorry, did anybody else just do a double take at that date? It's like we're living in the future! Where is my Jetson hover car???)


To see all the photos, click here!







1 comment:

  1. Aw, how cool of you - looks like everyone had a great time at the reunion!

    ReplyDelete