Friday, January 4, 2013

Vested Interest

Let me introduce you to the world's unluckiest vest. It's from the Target Neiman Marcus collection, and I got it a few weeks ago when it went 50% off. And it is unlucky. Or possibly possessed by Satan.

So far, I've attempted to wear it twice, and both times, I missed church--once because I got all OCD about whether my straightener was off and had to turn around and drive all the way back home to check, and once because I didn't read the church bulletin annoucing that there was only one service. SPOILER ALERT! It was not the service I showed up for.


But it is pretty...

...pretty positive it never wants to be seen with me in public.


I will attempt, for the third time, to wear it to chuch this Sunday. If I miss the service, I will know for sure that it is possessed by Satan and will set it on fire in the backyard.

T

5 comments:

  1. It's totally cute! You have to wear it out :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been trying to decide if I really needed this at 70% off and you pushed me over the edge. I picked this up today and love it. I looks so cute on you the way you styled it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet of both of you. One day, this vest will see some action, I swear!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I almost bought this when it was 70 percent off and I was surprised by how many were left. I think it's adorable, but I am going to assume they really are possessed by satan and that's why no one is purchasing them. Too bad because you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look sooooo cute.

    Good luck w/it! lol

    ReplyDelete