Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pillers

Sometimes I call pillows "pillers". You know, like a redneck would. And sometimes, according to Brando, I like to add a "y" to words in order to make up my own special adjectives or adverbs. For example, "I feel like eating something Italian-y." Or "I'm not feeling very shop-y today." Or "These new pillers make the couch very pillow-y. Not redneck-y."



Also, the newest addition to the house is a foyer console table. It was a Christmas present from my parents. It makes everything much, much better. (So do deer candle holders.) I'm thinking dark woven storage baskets for the bottom shelf. Or vertical stacks of books. Or maybe I'll store pillers there.


See? See how there's no longer nothingness at the front door? Thanks, Ann and Jim!



T

3 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! Talk about a super chic couch set up :) Happy New Year Taylor!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great decorating eye - I love the furry and patterned "pillers."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the decorating props...it's pretty easy to replicated--you just suck all the color out of your room :)

    T

    ReplyDelete