Thursday, March 15, 2012

Too Early

"What?," you think as you read this blog's title. "Taylor...early?" I know, I know. But as I donned this head to toe (ok, so not the toes) green outfit, I never thought that I was about one week too early. Wouldn't this be perfect for St. Patty's Day??

As soon as you finish reading this, immediately forget about it so I can wear it again.

If color is the trend I'm embracing this spring, then green is my new boyfriend, and I just want to hug him. (Shh! Don't tell Brando!) Everything green I see, I want. I never had much, if any, green in my closet before, and I am absolutely mystified by that. Green is what? Good! (Name that movie quote. I bet Adrienne can do it!)


As you can see from the photo above, I am also an embracer of the "shirt half tucked in" styling trend. I like it because it has a very casual, "oh, this old tucked in thing?" vibe and showcases adorable belts. But the newest half tucked in trend is actually a little weird for me, and I'm not sure I'll be doing it. (Who am I kidding, I'll probably try it once.) It's the side half tucked in look, and it's showing up in a few places. I demonstrate here:



Also seen here:



How funny. There's green in both those pictures.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment