Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Heads Up

So, looking at blog hits the other day, I noticed that the least popular of my last few blog posts were the outfit ones, so here's something NOT related to clothes and more related to some cool stuff I added to the house.

First up is my fave. Yes, it is a white horse head. I love white. I don't have a particular affinity for live horses, but apparently I like their heads. (Ceramic ones, not The Godfather ones.) I have a much smaller, silver one in the guest bathroom. He's actually more like a chess piece. But this giant horsie is like a wild, untamed stallion, hair blowing in the wind. He was a Christmas present from my mom.


I love him so much, I wrote a hiaku about him.

Pretty white horse head
Living atop my dresser
You make me happy


Another present that makes me happy. Mercury glass PLUS honeycomb??? Perfection.



And my next project is this W. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it...ok, just kidding. I'm going to paint it white.


I paint everything white, remember?


T

No comments:

Post a Comment