Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's a jeans and t-shirt blog kind of day

More changes. Change is good, right? The truth is, I get tired--annoyed, even--with my blog background. I just can't seem to find a nice, simple template. I'm a nice, simple girl and I want my blog to coordinate with me. That's the whole point behind a blog design anyway, right?

So I've gone to the dynamic view provided by Blogger because I have no idea what I want or how to get it. I changed the colors and some of the fonts, but that's all the customization it's going to get for now. It's not perfect. It's too generic. But I have a chance now to showcase larger pictures, and I kind of like how it looks like a "real" website. You will have to click into each post to see all the pictures as the dynamic view only shows the first one. Also, reading chronologically is more "left to right" than "top to bottom" now.

I like clothes. I like to wear different kinds of clothes, different outfits.  Apparently, so does my blog. I'm just changing my blog's outfit.


An analogy in action. 
T

No comments:

Post a Comment