Monday, January 30, 2012

Bubbles

This necklace...oh, this necklace. I LOVE it. I am so proud of my little ebay find, which may or may not be a J.Crew bubble necklace knockoff coughcoughmaycough.  But it wasn't $150, so thumbs up. I wore this outfit to the Capitol in Montgomery for the State Combined Campaign Awards. I love dressing up sweatshirts, and this is yet another example of that. I'm also wearing my very favorite pants in the whole wide world, J.Crew Minnie pants. I would live in these...very Mary Tyler Moore as Laura Petrie on the Dick Van Dyke Show. Greatest pants invention ever. But apparently my shoes are so pointy, they can't even fit into the picture. 

Speaking of the Capitol, I would love nothing more than to go exploring in dtown Montgomery. I have never been except for work related events, and since I'm me, I'm always running late or in a hurry or in heels or it's hot and so I never get to. Maybe one day.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment