Friday, October 28, 2011

A Crafty Cabinet

A project I'm really, really excited about is underway already at the Wheeler house--my very own craft cabinet! The star of this project is getting primed and painted, and will soon be ready for some very special modifications that will make it truly "crafty"--and will make me soooo happy.

Meet the cabinet, before:


Please ignore the tacky Christmas decorations from college. Actually, don't ignore them. They will make the after so much better.

The cabinet actually has doors that are folded back (we never closed them in college b/c I swear the TV was on all. the. time) and the back is missing b/c I think it must have once held one of those really big TVs. You may remember those if you were born in the years before flat-screens.

I can't wait to show you the finished product!!

Sometime. :)

T

No comments:

Post a Comment