Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

People were finally on to me...they realized that I was desperately trying to make it onto that website full of blog posts that are all excuses as to why they haven't been posting lately--the one that I really wanted to share with you, but can't remember the site name and even almighty Google has failed me. So I guess this is just another excuse.

Sigh.

Well, since the jig is up, I guess I can actually get back to blogging. Like the fall theme? Well, don't get used to it. It's only there until A) I find a new awesome design for my blog, B) fall is over and it's time for Christmas or C) next year. But it's appropriate now, because I'm posting my Halloween pictures!

This year I went as a lion tamer, except I couldn't find a lion.




But my aunt Jan did have this wonderful leopard, so I decided to be a leopard tamer instead.




But then I changed my mind halfway through the night and decided to be Britney Spears.





The leopard didn't appreciate that very much.




Brando decided to come help hand out candy. He ended up keeping count of all the trick or treaters that stopped by. Grand total of 67. There were about 40 other things going on in Headland that night, so we didn't have as many as in years past.


Love this little puppy dog trick or treater! My friend Amy brought her son Eli over to see me. The experience of meeting a leopard tamer/Britney Spears wore him out, though, and he was ready to go home.




I had absolutly no reason to dress up for Halloween this year--I could have sat in the driveway in my blue jeans and a sweatshirt and handed out candy just as easily. But that's boring. I love dressing up and BONUS, the costume was only $30 from Target. Well, $25.50....it had a button missing so I asked for a discount. Saving money, people!

Hope everyone had a happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment