Thursday, November 29, 2012

Duck Boots

These boots. We used to call them duck boots. I'm not really sure why. I just know that they were popular when we were in 5th grade. And since my feet were already adult sized (seriously, they were the same size they are now when I was in 4th grade), I was able to share these with my mother. So the moral of this story is hold on to everything you've ever had, because eventually, 17 years later, it will be cool again.

And that I had freakishly large feet in elementary school.

Not sure why I look so mad here. It was a good day when I took the picture, I think. Must be my boot stompin' face. Actually kind of appropriate for today, though.

T

6 comments:

  1. I love duck boots! I always called mine duckies! But that may have been because my feet were so tiny :P I definitely want a pair now :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots and the outfit! I have a pair of Sperry olive suede lace-up boots (though not duck boots) that I can't wait to style with skinny pants/leggings and maybe a lush, chunky sweater for winter days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know which duckies (I like that name!) would be awesome?? The newest ones from J.Crew--the pink ones! The green ones! The two-tone ones! They are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had duck boots too! I don't know what the deal is with them in the East but everyone had them. I have to know, where is your chambray shirt from. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete