Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Repeat-peat-peat-peat

Labor Day weekend was not kind to electronic/mechanical devices in the Wheeler household. My iPhone decided it would labor no more and refused to be restored, no matter how many times Brando fiddled with it. And last night, about the time I needed to get in bed before an early morning work thing, the A/C, like the little engine that couldn't, sighed and said, "No. I don't think I'll do any more work tonight."  At least that's what it sounded like to me. That meant that the fans had to be turned on, and you know how I feel about ceiling fans. Thankfully, B had mercy on my weird little neurosis and let us put it on medium instead of BLAST OFF mode. 

So you'll have to bear with me for repeating my very favoriest green dress in the whole wide world. I'm tired. It's been a long weekend. It's raining outside. I politely ask that slack be cut for me. The bubble necklace paired with it is new, though. I should totally get points for that.


T

2 comments: