Monday, September 10, 2012

Oh, Monday

This is probably the Monday-est Monday I've encountered in a long time. I should have known what was in store for me when the last words I used to describe last night's dream to Brando this morning were "...and then the vampires threw Eddie Murphy out of a window."

Yep.

On a much better note, as I told someone earlier today, it almost doesn't matter how Monday today is because it feels so delicious outside. I mean, you could eat yesterday and today's weather with a spoon. Oh, fall....

T

1 comment:

  1. Haha! The weather has been so confusing lately that I don't know what to do with it, until yesterday: it was nice and warm, but with a cool breeze - perfect weather. I wish it was like that year round :)

    Sweater + dress is the best combo for this weather right now :) Love it!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete