Sunday, June 24, 2012

One Year

Whew. We made it! One year ago today, after almost 10 years of dating, Brando and I finally got married.

We didn't want a wedding so it was a very casual day down at the courthouse. My dress was from Target. Our parents were there. We went out to eat at Outback afterwards.


You know. Casual.


And then we went home and immediately adjusted to the routine of old married couple. After 9.5 years of dating, it was super easy.

I love you, Brando!





My aunt Debbie from the Thames side of the the family sent us the cutest anniversary present. It's a collection of pictures from three generations of (casual) Thames weddings--mine, my parents', and my grandparents'. They are so sweet!!


 Albert and Ruby Thames

 Jim and Ann Thames

Brandon and Taylor Wheeler


T


3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize casual weddings ran in your family...how sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked your gift my sweet cutest niece. We love you and Brando!! I'm not really "up" on this blog thing other than keeping up with yours, so for now I'M Anonymous Aunt Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We loved them! Thank you so much for thinking of this sweet gift!!

      Delete