Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Getting Back on the Bloggy Track

It's really ironic pathetic funny that only a couple of posts ago, I talked about how I was really going to start blogging on a more regular basis, and now it's June of 2010 and there's 5 whole months in between this post and the last. First of all, I'm sorry. Second of all, those who truly know me should have known better--it's your own fault if you were disappointed.

So I've opened my mouth about how much I like blogging (and I do, just apparently not here) and now I'm going to have to put my money where my mouth is (which is just disgusting, don't ever put money in your mouth, you literally have no idea where it's been) and update this blog more.

It's not just peer pressure that's making me do it though. Finally things in my life seem to be moving in that wonderful forward direction and it would be great to document it. Plus, I've got some adorable new cousins that you guys need to meet. Virtual wallet full of photos, y'all.

1 comment: